Do you currently or plan on importing products into Canada? This class will empower you with the basics you need to know regarding government regulations and how to navigate the clearance process.
Learn the basics of importing goods into Canada.
- - Who are the main stakeholders
- Modes of transportation
- Point of entry vs Port of release
- HS codes and classification
- The Government Single Window
- Your responsibility as an importer
- Documentation and forms
Delivered by Nerissa Allen, join us for a curated session made specifically for BBABC. With 20 years of experience working for the Federal government, with a specialization in imports, Nerissa will be sharing her wealth of knowledge to the community.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Import/Export companies
- Businesses/entrepreneurs who import products, supplies, and/or materials for their business