The class is designed for those thinking of becoming a coach and those interested in bringing coaching to their organization. If you think coaching may be right for you and / or your organization but you still have questions or would like to learn more before making a bigger commitment, this class is for you.
What you will learn
Topics covered in this class include:
- An exploration of what coaching is and is not
- Definition of coaching
- Understanding the distinction between mentoring, managing, and coaching
- The impact that coaching has on individuals, teams, and organizations
- Overview and live demonstration of two key coaching skills: Listening and Questioning
- AND you will walk away with your action plan
- Our Using Coaching to Lead™ Workbook will be provided to all participants electronically. This tool supports the learning during class, engages participants to reinforce the learning, can be used as a resource after the class is completed.